GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
These Sales Conditions regulate the offer and sale of products and / or services on the website www.backinblackclothing.com (“Website”).
Salions, Via Fontana, 28 37019 Peschiera del Garda (VR) – Italia is the owner (“Owner”) of the website.
Acknowledgement of the general sales conditions
1. The contract between Salions and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Salions. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. Placing an order in the provided manner, the client declare that he has read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the client is a consumer (is a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure is completed, will print or save an electronic copy and keep these general sales conditions, in observance of the requirements of Art. 49 et seq of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 on distance contracts and off-premises contracts.
3. The right of the Client to damages or compensation is excluded, including any and all liability in contract for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the lack of acceptance, including partial acceptance, of an order.
The right of the Client to damages or compensation is excluded, including any and all liability in contract or liability in tort for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the lack of acceptance, including partial acceptance, of an order.
4. The Customer can only purchase products present in the electronic catalog www.backinblackclothing.com, at the time the order and viewable online at (URL) www.backinblackclothing.com, as described in the relating information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information for purchase are intended as mere material for general information, not due to real characteristics of a single product.
5. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Salions through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with www.backinblackclothing.com. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and to communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In the case of non-acceptance, Salions ensure timely notification to the customer.