DATA CONFIDENTIALITY “DLGS 196/03”
We iform the customer that personal data is processed by the owner for commercial purposes of direct marketing, promotion, management, statistics and credit protection through processing with predetermined criteria;
Subscriber has the right to obtain without delay:
1. the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form
1. of the origin of the personal data ;
2. of the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. of the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
4. of the identification details of the owners, the managers and the local representative designated under article 5, paragraph 2;
5. of the entites or categories of entitess to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
4. of the cancellation, a transormation in anonym form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including
data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently
5. certification that the operations referred to in paragraphs 6 and 7 have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
THE PERSON CONCERNED HAS THE RIGHT TO OBJECT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, although pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.